Submission preparation checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to get acquainted with the Instructions for authors and to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor) and follows other Ethical policy for authors of Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications journal.
- The submission is written in English.
- Manuscript is written in LaTeX format. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author guidelines.
- The submission file is in PDF format.
To submit Your Manuscript click here: Login/register to Manuscript submission system
- We strongly encourage all authors to post their papers at arXiv upon submission. This gives the statistics community instant access to your paper and also establishes priority for your ideas while the paper is being reviewed. Posting the paper at arXiv is standard practice in other fields such as math and physics and is becoming increasingly common in statistics. Instructions are at: https://arxiv.org/submit.